UMKC Spring 2023 Virtual Jobs & Career Fair: Business, Science & Engineering
Friday, February 24 | 9am – 12pm | Virtual on Handshake
🔎 Looking for a job or internship? Recruiters and hiring managers from local business, science, computing, and engineering companies will be attending this virtual hiring event. 🌟 And they looking for talented students like YOU! . This is your best opportunity to network virtually with several potential future employers in one place!
Who should attend this career fair?
- Undergraduate and graduate students studying business 📈, science🧪, computing 💻, or engineering💡
- Students pursuing a degree in the Bloch School of Management or School of Science & Engineering
- Current UMKC students and alumni looking to secure employment and internship opportunities in business, science, computing, or engineering industry
Features of the virtual career fair:
👉 Learn industry and company insights through 30-minute employer-led information sessions
👉 Submit job applications and set up post-fair interviews
👉 Share resume and contact information directly with employers
👉 Gain in-depth knowledge about participating companies
How do I register for a virtual fair on Handshake?
2. Search & register for “UMKC Spring 2023 Virtual Jobs & Career Fair: Business, Science & Engineering”
3. Create your virtual fair schedule by signing up for 1:1 appointments with company reps and employer-led group sessions
How do I prepare for a virtual career fair?
✔ Schedule an appointment with Bloch Career Center (business students) or UMKC Career Services (non-business students) to review your resume & craft your elevator pitch.
✔ Complete your Handshake profile and upload your resume.
✔ Research participating employers and show your interest by following them on Handshake!
✔ Explore prep resources from UMKC Career Services and the Bloch Career Center.
✔ Visit the UMKC Professional Wardrobe Studio for assistance with securing professional attire.
✅ Continue to check this page regularly to see the most up to date list of participating employers!
For any questions, please contact Emily Neuberger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPCOMING CAREER FAIR PREP EVENTS 📅
Check back for dates & times of upcoming career fair prep workshops!