Storm Restoration Sales Representative
33 Carpenters Construction Location – Chicago IL, Fort Wayne IND
Full-time, Base Salary + Commission
Hiring Storm Restoration Sales Professional/Project Manager
Positions Immediately Available!
33 Carpenters Construction
We’re looking to grow our team with experienced sales and/or project management professionals. No experience? No Problem! Our training program can turn highly motivated individuals into top earners in their first year.
33 Carpenters Construction is a family-owned and operated business that is small enough to feel like a family, but large enough to provide resources for life-changing success. Join our team and you will become a part of a national industry-leading brand that provides a company truck, iPhone/iPad, and laptop to give you the tools you need to perform. Check out our reviews on BBB and Google to find out why our customers choose us over the competition when they need someone to represent their interests throughout the insurance claim and restoration process.
Qualified candidates must possess a strong desire for success and use of new technology.
Salary plus commission – Six Figure Earning Potential!!!
Traits of our ideal candidate:
- Customer satisfaction is priority #1
- Honest and integrity are core values
- Self-motivated, desires to be the best
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Enjoys engaging with customers in door to door sales
- Ability to support and lead diverse groups
- Willing to travel (within same region, home every night)
- Ability to carry and climb a ladder, comfortable with being on roofs
Experience of our ideal candidate:
- Construction experience helpful, not required
- Sales experience a plus, not required
- Above average use of technology – iPads, iPhones, software applications, etc.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record (ideal)
- Provides industry leading customer experience as primary contact for residential and commercial storm restoration projects
- Initiates property inspection process, provides assessment and documentation of exterior conditions
- Ensures all information required to serve the client is properly prepared, executed, and stored
- Simultaneously manages multiple projects from start to finish
- Educates customer on the storm restoration process
We will train the right person! Please apply today if you feel you are a good fit for this position.
- Chicago, IL
- Quad Cities, IL & IA
- Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Des Moines, IA