ACCENTURE’s Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors and our extended workforce opportunities. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work for and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. And that’s just the beginning. Now is the perfect time for you to consider opportunities through our Flexible Workforce.
What’s In It For You:
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- Actively deliver innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
- Work locally or remotely, significantly reducing or eliminating the demands to travel
The Staffing Recruiter will perform high volume, end-to-end recruitment for various hourly positions for our client, from screening to onboarding. The Recruiter will be expected to staff roles at high volume on a weekly basis.
- Identifies screening criteria and screens pre-qualified candidates, presenting a shortlist to hiring manager for review
- Monitors and tracks candidate pipeline and ensures it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open positions
- Provides feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies and/or directly to candidates
- Extends and negotiates offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation
- Communicates results and organizes start dates with client and candidate
- Consistently meets or exceeds high volume staffing metrics on a weekly basis
- Ensures the recruitment process lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire
- Monitors SLAs, client dependencies, key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly, escalating or resolving issues where appropriate
- 2 years of Recruiting experience, specifically high volume staffing
- 2 years of experience using Applicant Tracking Systems or other recruiting software tools (i.e. Taleo, Workday, Avature, SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft, Jabber etc)
- Process driven, strategic and critical thinking mindset
- Ability to adapt to potentially constant changes in process, in a heavily metrics-driven environment
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Fluency in Spanish
Keywords: recruiting, human resources, talent acquisition, full cycle, corporate recruiting, staffing, staffing specialist, hr, recruit, hiring
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.