What does it mean to be a Consultant Trainee?
Our Consultant Trainees will be responsible for completing a 12-week specialized training program with areas of focus in Business Essentials, Consulting, Systems Analysis and Design, Data Analytics, Project Management, Information Infrastructures, and more! This training program will also focus on cloud and IT basics with an emphasis on the Salesforce Platform. Upon successful completion of the training program, trainees will be guaranteed a job interview and could be placed in various roles and projects in Missoula, MT, St. Louis, MO, Overland Park, KS, Cincinnati, OH, and Atlanta, GA.
What are some of the responsibilities of a Consultant Trainee during the training course?
- Attendance during this 12-week training program is mandatory. There will be a zero-tolerance attendance policy. Participants will be dropped from the program 24 hours after a no call/no show and will not be eligible to restart the program.
- The training will be conducted remotely online and will consist of 30 hours per week of paid training (Mon-Thurs). Additionally, there will be outside work that is required to complete (studying, project work, etc.)
What are the minimum requirements to be a Consultant Trainee?
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent working experience
- Previous experience or education in programming preferred but not required
What qualities should all Consultant Trainees have?
- Passion – Our trainees should have a collective can-do attitude with the motivation to go the extra mile.
- Collaboration and the Power of Teams – Part of our success is the cross functionality and support across all team members throughout the business. The more knowledge we share with each other the more we can achieve for our clients and ourselves.
- Transparency – ATG and Cognizant are built on a foundation of open and honest communication. Our trainees should listen to ideas and share feedback that can make us stronger, better, and a more able company.
- Empowerment – Results Driven. We encourage our trainees to have ownership, responsibility, and accountability as well as recognition. ATG and Cognizant offer numerous opportunities to share your own role and career.
- Customer Focused – Our customers’ delight powers us to exceed customer expectations. No matter how big (or small) the project we deliver with the highest quality.
- People First – Our people are our biggest asset. Consultant Trainees should support each other in growth, goals, and everything in between.
- Integrity – Our Consultant Trainees are expected to act with integrity in every decision we make. Doing the right thing – always.
- Learning and Growth – Motivated. Self-starter. Ambitious. Always hungry to learn – need we say more?
This position may require additional time and effort necessary outside of working hours during periods of heavy workload in order to meet project milestones, implementation deadlines, and the like. Compensation for this position will vary depending on projects and experience.
Upon successful completion of this 12-week training program, Consultant Trainees will be guaranteed a job interview and could be placed within various projects and roles across the company. Transitioning to a salaried role within Cognizant will require up to 50% travel.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or anything other characteristic protected by law.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job