Entry Level Recruiter Overview Why Aerotek?
Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Aerotek and why you will love it:
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aerotek, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Aerotek promotes exclusively from within; the majority of the people who start as a Recruiter advance into our sales career path.
As a Recruiter you will impact both our candidates and customers by finding the right people for the right jobs. You will…
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Partner with your Account Manager to identify top accounts, target skill sets, and key market segments
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
- Perform various customer service related activities
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations Let’s talk money and perks!
Aerotek offers a base salary of $40,000 with unlimited earning potential through commissions after the hourly training period.
Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
• Healthcare benefits • Dental, Vision & 401(k)
• Paid time off
• Employee discounts
• Quarterly bonuses
• All-expense paid trip
• Company funded investment plan
Do you have the following?
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
• Customer or sales focused experience
• Collaborated in a team-oriented environment