Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, (AFI) is a mid-sized, multifamily real-estate management company located in Columbia, MO. Here at AFI, we are experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects with over 40 multi-family properties in 10 states. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year.
Our VISION is to prosper all stakeholders.
Our MISSION is to exceed client expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
Our CORE VALUES are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
Alexander Forrest Investments is looking to hire an intelligent and hard-working, individual to join our team and assist our Business Development department with the underwriting and acquisitions process of new assets! This individual will be granted an opportunity to work alongside a driven team that is laser-focused on expanding AFI’s presence across the country while learning the process by which we evaluate, acquire, and successfully manage distressed communities. Relevant work experience or an educational background in an applicable field of study will also be preferred. Current students are highly encouraged to apply as flexible scheduling is available. Upon acceptance of this position, chosen applicants of Sophomore standing will receive a cash prize of $2,000 and will be expected to assume his/her new role no later than June 6th, 2022. This individual will be required to remain in good academic standing during the remainder of their college career, not seek employment outside of AFI, and work between 15-30 hours per week. Upon graduation, chosen applicant will receive an additional cash price $20,000. Similar signing and graduation bonus opportunities are available for students of Junior standing in the amount of $1,000 and $10,000 respectively.
Hourly compensation will be in the range of $10-$14/hour based on experience and strength of attached references.
The responsibilities that are listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of responsibilities normally performed by a member of the Business Development/Sales Team:
- Assist in the underwriting and preliminary evaluation of potential new assets
- Develop new sales algorithms to help meet designated growth goals
- Generate new leads through cold calling, email campaigns, marketing blasts/newsletters, etc.
- Communicate with new and existing Property Owners (acquire financials, review summary plan, discuss target dates/timelines)
- Assist with development of new marketing materials
- Join Sales Team on onsite visits as needed
- Must have 1-2 years’ applicable work experience or currently pursuing a college degree in an applicable Business fields
- Minimum 3.50 cumulative GPA
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain a collaborative team attitude
- List of 2-3 professional references
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online via Handshake, on Indeed.com by searching for Alexander Forrest Investments, or by emailing a copy of their resume with a brief introduction directly to Colin Cosby, Hiring Specialist for AFI, LLC, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.