Alight unlocks enterprise growth for the world’s most influential companies with future-ready human capital and business solutions. We combine industry-leading data and insights with unmatched depth and operational expertise to improve the employee experience and optimize cloud-enabled business processes. Our 15,000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of clients and their more than 30 million employees and family members throughout 180 countries. Learn how Alight helps organizations of all sizes, including over 70% of the Fortune 100, achieve next-level transformation at alight.com.
The Post Graduate Recruiting Intern is responsible for recruiting service delivery for multiple positions within an aligned business unit. This role will act as a trusted business partner and manage candidate relationships to source, attract and deliver new hires to the organization.
This is a virtual role and can be located anywhere within the continental US. Core hours are East/Central. This program is scheduled to last for 18 weeks.
- Work directly with Recruiting Leads to understand open positions and job requirements, managing a strong pool of active and candidates.
- Conduct resume review and initial recruiter screen, manage candidate communication/follow up, participate in feedback reviews, and conduct offer discussions, all with a strong sense of urgency.
- Execute tactical and strategic sourcing strategies to create talent pools/pipelines, using all available resources including LinkedIn, Google, CRM, internal databases, etc. Implement sourcing campaigns to deliver the necessary candidate flow to support the needs of the business.
- Leverage all current recruiting platforms and tools to deliver against specific campaigns and hiring requirements.
- Communicate across recruiting team in a clear, concise and proactive manner and update all tracking and reporting tools on a daily basis
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent related experience.
- 1-3 years of work experience, ideally working in a fast-moving, deadline-driven environment. Staffing or recruiting experience preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- A proven desire to leverage technology and embrace innovation and change.
- A proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple priorities
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.