WHO WE ARE:
We are passionate about the activities we pursue to the point that those around us cannot understand. As VISIONARIES, we lay at night under the stars, wondering if there are better views somewhere else, ready to take on the next adventure before the current one is even over. Reflecting from the top of mountains, we are left with pleasant exhaustion after an intense climb, FEARLESSLY planning the next one that will be a little more challenging.
We daydream about working the land in preparation for the next hunting season, continually finding ways to improve upon the previous year’s results. We transition to RELENTLESSLY chasing that ever-elusive trophy that, even when faced with failure, somehow fuels the following year’s daydreams.
We set out in pursuit, INQUISITIVE about the weather, geography, and what lies around the next corner or over the next horizon to find the ideal spot. Questioning our judgment, regardless of the day’s success, we watch the sun go down, as our vessels head to shore, left believing tomorrow could be better.
We go to the range intent on improving our skills, for whatever our favored discipline may be, AMBITIOUS to become the most accurate and precise.
Regardless of the activity, the outdoors calls us in COLLABORATION, to share the moments that matter, in a way that delivers satisfaction through failures and success. A never-ending battle between us and our “hobbies” that always leaves us wanting….
We want applicants in pursuit of their passions, yet grounded by an industrious attitude to prevail. Yes, we daydream about the next adventure; however, we execute with the focus of lions stalking their prey. We are fearless with our goals and relentlessly raise the bar. We set our vision on the next opportunity but stay inquisitively, asking, “What could we have done better?” We collaborate, having a value in different perspectives and walks of life, then perform ambitiously to disrupt the market and set the trend.
Are you interested in changing the world? If so, join us!
The Digital Marketing Specialist will execute a comprehensive online marketing and management program. In alignment with brand strategy, the Digital Marketing Specialist supports the mission and scope of Brand Management’s vision for each individual brand in our portfolio. This position will play an integral and vital role in overseeing visual online marketplace efforts to ensure that they fully support and complement the marketing team’s goals. A successful incumbent will be a forward thinker in analyzing brand and content opportunities to recommend strategies, interactions and approaches to drive brands appeal and presentation.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- MBA or other advanced degree is a plus
- 1+ Years of online marketing experience
- Copywriting or design/editing skills are a plus
- Experience or understanding in working with online optimization tools
- Passion for the outdoor industry is preferred
Competencies and Skills:
- Superior project, time and budget management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong at building partnerships, ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Sense of urgency and results oriented
- Flexible, adaptable, intellectually curious
- Analytical, strategic, critical thinking
- Organized, attention to detail
- Self-motivated and fast learner
- Team orientation
- High integrity
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day management and oversight of merchandising experiences across all online marketplaces.
- Maximization of the end consumer engagement, conversion to purchase and overall experience while shopping or considering our brands.
- With direction and support from the Digital Marketing Manager, collaborate with Brand Management, Creative, e-Commerce and Sales teams to identify new content needs and opportunities to ensure that produced content is meeting the overall online business objectives.
- Work closely with the e-Commerce team to make sure marketplace content is optimized to align with brand websites.
- Execute Amazon Vine initiatives, A+ page initiatives, detail page initiatives and other content related enhancements through similar customer channels.
- Collaborate with Brand Management and e-Commerce to ensure website content, social media content and other cross-functionally managed online merchandising aligns with merchandising across all online platforms.
- Assist Creative team with content management in Widen to create collections and ensure available content is easily accessible.
- Facilitate a positive working relationship with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that content is optimized and customer specific advertising spend helps grow brand presence and meet revenue/growth goals.
- Facilitate an ongoing strategic approach to Amazon advertising and merchandising to be cutting-edge and ahead of the curve in digital content marketing.
- Research competitive landscape and provide regular updates to Digital Marketing Manager based on emerging trends in the digital marketing channels.
- Continuously benchmark performance of each brand and send reports to manager with recommendations for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. The duties and responsibilities listed above may be changed or supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Some work is required in “off-hours” for business meetings/company events.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer.
- Ability to move about facility on regular basis to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
- Visual and hearing acuity.
NOTE: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Work Environment and Personal Protective Equipment:
- General office environment, with some exposure to plant environment, with fork lift and other general hazards.
- Exposure to the outdoors, unstable ground, and some climbing.
- Safety glasses with side shields and hearing protection required when on manufacturing floor
Within any of our facilities, employees may be exposed to manufacturing noise, airborne liquid chemicals, fine particulate dust, ambient temperatures, and industrial lighting. Work environment is similar to most manufacturing and distribution operations. May be exposed to excessive noise, temperatures, hazards associated with working around moving machinery, work in confined quarters, exposure to vibrations and shop lighting, continuous exposure to hot temperatures, may be humid, odors, dust, continuous exposure to mechanical hazards, and occasional exposure to chemical hazards.
American Outdoor Brands (and its affiliates) is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, military service, application for military service, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. Candidates must possess proper authorization to work in the United States and, where applicable, to possess technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10.