Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the eCommerce Specialist will be a key member of AOB’s eCommerce team. As the eCommerce Specialist, you will oversee the digital acquisition and retention ecosystem (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing, Merchandising) for a specific Brand Lane. In collaboration with Brand Managers and the eCommerce Manager you will plan, execute, manage, analyze and optimize digital campaigns focusing on new customer growth, achieving traffic goals, increasing engagement and pushing conversion limits to their maximum potential. This position requires you to hit the ground running and the ability to work from experience is critical.
Who You Are:
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics or related field, or 3-5 years of experience
● Passion for the outdoors, hunting and products used for shooting is preferred
Core Competencies and Skills:
● Experience with and understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Facebook and Google Ads or similar tools
● Demonstrates ability to work with large amounts of data and draw actionable insights for reporting/planning/budgeting
● Familiarity with various CMS and Email platforms and an understanding of HTML and CSS
● Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
● Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
What You Will Be Doing:
Under the direction of the eCommerce Manager and in collaboration with Brand Managers, assume all responsibility of digital demand for a Brand Lane. You will work with your team to brainstorm, develop, execute, and measure digital campaigns that drive awareness, new customer acquisition, engagement and revenue across multiple channels. These can include campaigns related to:
● Social Media
● Email Marketing
● Search Engine Display
● Landing Page Creation
You will be responsible for developing reports that identify actionable insights based on performance relative to channel specific goals. Examples of actionable insights can include the need for:
● Creation of new promotions, giveaways, partnerships
● Development of a content calendar in collaboration with Brand teams
● New customer journeys to increase customer retention
Skills/Experience that will set you apart:
● Experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud
● Experience performing keyword analysis in relation to SEO Audits or Ad Campaign set up
● Ability to perform technical SEO audits and remediate technical website issues (site speed, site map, indexing issues, etc.)
● Copywriting for ads, websites or emails
● Experience managing email campaigns
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. The duties and responsibilities listed above may be changed or supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
• Regular and predictable attendance is required.
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer.
• Ability to move about the facility periodically.
• Ability to lift 20 lbs.
• Visual and hearing acuity.
• 10% travel
NOTE: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment and Personal Protective Equipment:
• General office environment, with some exposure to plant environment, with fork lift and other general hazards.
• Exposure to the outdoors, unstable ground and some climbing.
Within any of our facilities, employees may be exposed to manufacturing noise, airborne liquid chemicals, fine particulate dust, ambient temperatures, and industrial lighting. Work environment is similar to most manufacturing and distribution operations. May be exposed to excessive noise, temperatures, hazards associated with working around moving machinery, work in confined quarters, exposure to vibrations and shop lighting, continuous exposure to hot temperatures, may be humid, odors, dust, continuous exposure to mechanical hazards, and occasional exposure to chemical hazards.
The following Personal Protective Equipment is required:
• Safety glasses with side shields and hearing protection required when on manufacturing floor
The use of additional personal protective equipment (PPE) may be required when a job task(s) is being completed in or around your assigned department or in another department, this includes safety eyewear, hearing protection, and safety footwear.
American Outdoor Brands (and its affiliates) is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, military service, application for military service, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. Candidates must possess proper authorization to work in the United States and, where applicable, to possess technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10.