Global Supply Chain & Operations Leadership Development Program
The Leadership Development Program at Apex Tool Group (ATG) is a 2-year program that develops individuals by providing work assignments in multiple areas across the Supply Chain and Operations functions. The program accelerates the development of recent college graduates through mentorship, training, and stretch assignments that prepare them for leadership roles at ATG. Participants will gain in-depth understanding and knowledge of ATG’s products, markets, operations, and customer base.
The Leadership Development Program provides participants with exposure to different facets of the business, our products, and customers to prepare them for leadership roles and responsibilities upon completion of the program.
In addition, the Leadership Development Program aims to:
• Provide realistic job previews and functional exposure within Supply Chain and Operations
• Challenge high-potential participants with stretch assignments, which accelerates development
• Allow participants to contribute to the company’s strategic vision through value adding assignments
While in the two-year program, LDP participants will move through four roles in at least two locations. Our goal is to provide participants with an opportunity to gain in-depth understanding as to the day-to-day operations of the position, work on projects that are value add, and develop relationships with peers and leadership at the site. Assignments are established based on prior experience, education, participant preference, and business need.
Possible assignments include roles in:
Operational Excellence (OpEx)
Mexico (bi-lingual candidates only)
Are you career-focused and capable of driving continuous improvement in every aspect of our business? Do you want to work for an organization that values you as in individual and is genuinely invested in you to developing your skills to become a future leader? If so, apply to become the latest participant in Apex Tool Group’s Supply Chain and Operations Leadership Development Program!
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Operations Management, or related field
• Must have 3.0 GPA at the time of graduation
• Ability to be mobile during the program
• Well rounded business acumen
• Previous leadership experience in an academic, athletic, or work setting
• Previous internship experience in a Supply Chain or Operations role