Since our start in 2015, we’ve gone from a group of individuals to a community pushing toward the same goal of building a fantastic company with great people, great products, and, most importantly, a great culture. To date, we have grown from a handful of school districts in Arkansas to thousands of school districts across the U.S.
Apptegy is building products to empower school leaders to run better schools. We have the opportunity to help schools as they go through a radical shift in how they operate and to provide great technology to make that transition.
Apptegy’s sales team continues to grow and we are looking for a highly organized, efficient, and driven individual to make that team more effective than they already are. Even if you have never been in an analyst role, we would still very much like to talk with you if you’re up to this particular challenge.
As an entry-level Sales Analyst, you’ll work closely with our Vice President of Sales Development to increase capacity so our sales development team can move quickly and increase output. You will also work alongside our Sales Development Reps to assist with research and preparation and will be responsible for several moving pieces.
- Assist Vice President of Sales Development and sales development team in the implementation of prospecting strategies
- Research, validate, and analyze data in Google Sheets to optimize prospecting for better returns, primarily from web research and phone calls
- Provide accurate reporting from research and for sequencing in order for the sales development team to have meaningful interactions with prospects
- Perform basic administrative tasks to further assist the sales development team
What is expected of you:
Eye for detail
In this role, you’ll be responsible for a lot of important data, so you must be extremely attentive to details. If you think spending your limited time on making things perfect will slow you down or that speeding up will lower the quality of work — this isn’t the right role for you. The right person must be capable of both. You should be able to point to specific examples and experiences when you had to do great work, quickly. You have an interest in compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
You must be capable of anticipating needs and changes as they come up. You will need to be able to think through and come up with a plan without it being lined out for you. You must be committed to learning how Apptegy thinks about sales, organizational management, and high performance. You should be interested in the sales process, have an entrepreneurial focus, and feel proud of accomplishing difficult tasks.
You’ll be responsible for many moving parts, so you should be comfortable with ambiguity. This role will be very task-oriented, but you have to be able to be efficient and fast. You also won’t be afraid to work in several different programs and with large sets of data all at the same time.
What is true of you?
An aptitude for challenge & a track record of success:
- You have completed a four-year college degree with a high GPA.
- You have an impressive track record in your academic and work history.
- You have been in a fast-paced working environment and know how to pick up tech tools quickly.
An ability to manage your day and be effective & efficient:
- You have managed your own workflow and schedule.
- You do not need someone to guide your day or tell you what to do next.
Remarkable communication and presentation skills:
- You enjoy and have experience presenting or communicating in a professional environment.
- You know how to write effective emails and engage professionally across all channels (phone, video, written).
What else should I know?
We take our responsibility as a company seriously and aim to make this the best job that you’ve had (and one that sets you up for future success). We want your day at work and your time at home to be a joyful experience that’s why we provide:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for you and dependents
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Discretionary/flexible paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Dependent Care FSA
- Annual travel bonus
If the challenge of building a rapidly growing startup excites you as much as it does us, we hope that you’ll consider joining us.
Apptegy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.