Since our start in 2015, we’ve gone from a group of individuals to a community pushing toward the same goal of building a fantastic company with great people, great products, and most importantly, a great culture. To date, we have grown from a handful of school districts in Arkansas to thousands of school districts across the U.S.
Apptegy is building products to empower school leaders to run better schools. We have the opportunity to help schools as they go through a radical shift in how they operate and to provide great technology to make that transition.
Apptegy’s sales team continues to grow and we are looking for a highly organized, efficient, and driven individual to make that team more effective than they already are. Even if you have never been in an administrative role, we would still very much like to talk with you if you’re up to this particular challenge.
Sales & Marketing Coordination
As an entry-level Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you’ll work closely with our Chief Sales Officer and our Sales Reps to coordinate and carry out tasks to support all efforts for sales conferences.
- Assist Chief Sales Officer and sales team in sales conference organization and in all aspects of preparation for sales conferences
- Perform common administrative tasks like scheduling, management, and organization leading up to and during conferences
- Perform basic administrative tasks to further assist the sales team
What is expected of you:
Work with urgency
As a startup, we’ve experienced remarkable growth — and our ability to have both quality and quantity is something we will not compromise. In this role, you must be incredibly organized, but also efficient and fast. You should be able to point to specific examples and experiences when you had to do great work, quickly.
If you think spending your limited time on making things perfect will slow you down or that speeding up will lower the quality of work — this isn’t the right role for you. The right person must be capable of both. You’ll be responsible for assisting the sales team with a high number of events, ranging from small meetings to large conferences.
Ability to anticipate
You must be capable of anticipating needs and changes as they come up. You will be required to know and have the most accurate information possible available with short notice. You must be committed to learning how Apptegy thinks about sales, organizational management, and high performance.
For example, you might have to schedule last-minute travel for a sales rep or prepare and ship out materials on very short notice.
You must both enjoy and take pride in the details, the minutia, and the small things. You’ll be responsible for many moving parts, including logistical and administrative information, that you’ll always need to have the specific details around.
What is true of you?
An aptitude for challenge & a track record of success:
- You have completed a four-year college degree with a high GPA.
- You have an impressive track record in your academic and work history.
- You have been in a fast-paced working environment and know how to pick up tech tools quickly.
An ability to manage your day and be effective & efficient:
- You have managed your own workflow and schedule.
- You do not need someone to guide your day or tell you what to do next.
Remarkable communication and presentation skills:
- You enjoy and have experience presenting or communicating in a professional environment.
- You know how to write effective emails and engage professionally across all channels (phone, video, written).
What else should I know?
We take our responsibility as a company seriously and aim to make this the best job that you’ve had (and one that sets you up for future success). We want your day at work and your time at home to be a joyful experience that’s why we provide:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for you and dependents
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Discretionary/flexible paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Dependent Care FSA
- Annual travel bonus
If the challenge of building a rapidly growing startup excites you as much as it does us, we hope that you’ll consider joining us.
Apptegy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.