As an intern, you’ll gain direct experience with all aspects of Supply Chain Management. You’ll be assigned to cross-functional teams to understand and address business and customer needs while developing key skills in team interactions, problem solving and communications.
You’ll also have the opportunity to network with other interns, AWG leadership our employees and our Member Retailers.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Junior or senior level students preferred. Recent grads acceptable.
- Solid communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail, willingness to ask questions, ability to follow up.
- Initiative, enthusiasm to learn and ability to follow direction
- The following majors are available for internships:
- Supply Chain Management
- Logistics/Operations Management
- Warehouse Operations Management
- Marketing and Advertising
- Information Technology
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Accounting and Finance
- Human Resources
- Industrial Engineer