ect people to more. This means more convenience, more options, and more time on the road for our customers.
But we also connect our interns to more: opportunities, support, collaboration, exposure, and most importantly—power to contribute to your functional track and do work that actually has an impact on our Fortune 500 company. Join us in our global world headquarters to learn the ins and outs of your department, and work on major projects that will truly transform our future. Meet with our senior leadership team and key executive stakeholders and team-build with your peers to build your professional network. Take on special project work to help us innovate while increasing your own career potential and continuing your professional development. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in bringing new partner communication placements to life. Work with the Partnership Sales team, Marketing and Creative teams on future placements (emails, banners, social, bridge pages) that promote Avis & Budget to customers.
- Undercover improvements & new opportunities for partner bridge pages to drive engagement / conversion. Also make recommendations to improve digital conversion from partner owned channels through to ABG’s bridge pages.
- Identify new tactics, especially 3rd party / paid placements, to create awareness for partner x ABG offers. Where are partner customers researching travel & how do we influence their car rental choice?
- Review current partner placements & make suggestions to improve offer messaging, content, consistent branding, etc
What we’re looking for:
- Interest to learn across a matrixed environment, combining disciplines of Marketing, Creative & Sales. Is comfortable bringing projects together across collaborative teams
- Comfortable speaking to Sales teams and possible Customers too
- Creative marketer who can bring great ideas that can be quickly turned into actionable plans to drive revenue
- Quick learner; the travel category is complex but filled with opportunities
- Great energy!
- Team player as this role will be required to work with all the marketing channels, the Partnership Sales team and other cross functional teams
- Ability to work 35 hours a week
- Active enrollment at college/university
Skills you should bring to the table:
- Familiarity with integrated, omni-channel placements, promotions and targeted offers / messages to segmented customer groups
- Combination of both analytical and creative skills – ability to ask questions, make decisions based on insights, put together a logical plan & then provide input into creative direction
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
- Contribute positively to the organization, both individually and as part of a team
- MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills
Perks you’ll get:
- Access to office facilities: café, nurse, health and wellness amenities including fitness center and on-site massages
- Opportunity to extend internship or transition to a full time opportunity, depending on availability and performance
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.