Forget what you think you know about insurance sales – this is no boring desk job. If you are a recent grad looking for a fulfilling life-long career with above average income where no two days are the same, Bankers Life is for you. At Bankers Life we offer training and a career with long term growth opportunity to earn above average income, help customers secure their financial futures for potentially generations to come, and to direct your own career as an agent, financial professional, or in sales management.
No sales or financial experience necessary. Our representatives come from a variety of backgrounds, most with no previous sales or management experience. We are looking for entrepreneur minded people looking to get started immediately.
How Bankers Life Supports your career:
- Take advantage of our award-winning training and mentorship programs. We offer programs for entry level representatives and those new to sales, for those looking to move into management, leadership programs that focus on emerging leaders and women’s leadership as well as a path for those looking to obtain securities licenses.
- Access our proven client acquisition technologies, leads, and other tools to help you become successful.
- Our branch and team structure offer support and camaraderie throughout your career.
How Bankers Life compensates your work:
- Like many top earning positions, you generate your income – you are paid weekly commission based on your hard work.
- Earn up to $3,500 in your first four months in bonuses when you are a recent college graduate through our Kickstarter Program
- Agents can earn bonuses of up to $60,000 each quarter on top of their commissions.
- Programs for new/first-year agents and military veterans provide additional financial incentives.
Your Day to Day:
No two days are the same, but typical activities include:
- Marketing yourself: use company-sponsored leads, systems, and social media to identify and develop new avenues of business and sales opportunities.
- Devising solutions to help customers: Whether remote, in branch, or in their homes, you will be on the go scheduling and meeting with current and prospective customers to help them with their retirement needs and to protect their futures.
- Ongoing Learning: Opportunity to participate in company and branch training offerings to consistently grow and understand trends from field and industry research.
Come begin a lifelong satisfying career with us and positively impact the lives of others in your community! Apply now, our recruiters contact most qualified candidates within just a few days.