Work hard and grow fast with Barton Associates! For this entry-level position, we’re seeking competitive, career-driven individuals to join our fast-paced team in Austin, TX, where the office floor is lively and the opportunities for career growth are endless.
What do we do here at Barton? We consult with hospitals, clinics, and healthcare companies who are in need of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and dentists and help them fill their staffing gaps.
As a Recruiting Consultant, you will work in tandem with our Account Executive team to grow and cultivate relationships with healthcare providers throughout the nation. In this role, you will advise them on job opportunities, helping them to find healthcare positions that suit their needs. The work you do will help ensure that patients in need of care can be seen.
Some of the perks of working at Barton include:
- Rich compensation package which includes a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and additional incentives.
- Vibrant and energetic team environment
- Consistent Monday- Friday schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Team events and fundraisers
- 401k with match
- Excellent health insurance (low deductible PPO, dental, vision) with discounted gym membership
- Promote-from-within philosophy that provides rapid career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to qualify for Club Excellence – a luxury, paid vacation for top performers (plus a guest!)
- Become an expert in the healthcare staffing industry by being an active participant in our world-class training curriculum
- Build a network of healthcare providers for whom you will place on assignments at Barton’s client sites
- Proactively and professionally act as a consultant and agent to your network of healthcare providers, matching them up with fulfilling assignments
- Provide high-quality customer consultation and service to ensure client satisfaction. Work closely with Barton’s sales and support teams throughout the entire assignment process
- Work hard in order to meet, and exceed, your sales goals
- Strong work ethic that embodies Barton Associates’ “work hard, grow fast!” motto
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve and effectively manage time
- A proactive mindset: always pursuing your next goal
- Motivated by commission and career growth
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
This is an in-office position.