Work hard and grow fast with Barton Associates! For this entry-level position, we’re seeking competitive, career-driven individuals to join our fast-paced team in Keene, where the sales floor is lively, the commissions are uncapped, and the opportunities for career growth are endless.
As a Staffing Consultant, it is your responsibility to grow and develop a portfolio of healthcare providers and work with our team of staffing experts to place them on their next assignment. Think of it like an agent, fielding applications and working to build a book of clients. When a successful match is made between a healthcare provider and a facility, both sides of our sales team win!
- Become a subject matter expert in the healthcare staffing industry by being an active participant in our world-class training curriculum
- Qualify registrants who are interested in utilizing Barton’s services in order to build your portfolio of clients
- Cultivate strong relationships with the registrants and clients in your portfolio with the intention of earning their continued business
- Provide high-quality customer service to ensure all assignments are running smoothly
- Work closely with Barton’s staffing and support teams throughout the entire assignment process
- Exceed goals, smash your sales numbers, and ultimately: make a lot of money!
- Strong work ethic that embodies Barton Associates’ “work hard, grow fast!” motto
- A “hunter” mentality: always seeking your next challenge
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
- Motivated by commission and career growth
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please note: Because we are an essential part of the healthcare industry, our offices are currently open with measures for safe social distancing in place. This is an in-office position.