Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc. (BPMI) is seeking several Project Analysts. BPMI is a prime contractor for the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program. We are a project engineering organization responsible for providing design, manufacturing, and procurement management for the fabrication, testing, delivery, installation, and field support of high quality nuclear power plant components for installation in submarines and aircraft carriers.
- Provide multi-functional life cycle project management of instrumentation and control equipment components.
- Areas supported will include project planning and scheduling, budgeting and funding determination, risk management, coordination and integration of efforts across the product team, and communications with stakeholders, including engineering, procurement, suppliers, logistics, and financial organizations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications desired
- Experience with computer systems and data analysis preferred
- General understanding of supply chain business skills preferred
- Experience with military or commercial logistics, project planning, material and inventory control, shipment planning, and tracking of equipment configuration is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Information Systems, Business Administration, Data Analytics, or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred for newer college graduates
- Must be a U.S. citizen due to government security clearance requirements. In order to work at BPMI, applicants must complete a Federal background investigation and be granted a security clearance
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Competitive Health Care, Dental, and Vision
· Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
o 401(k) Plan with company match
o Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP) with company contribution
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· 9/80 work schedule option
· Competitive Vacation and Holidays
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Continuing Education and Training
Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.