Bunzl North America is looking for a high-energy college graduate with a sales mentality to join our team as a Talent Acquisition Partner. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for developing & executing a recruiting strategy to attract high quality candidates for warehouse openings.
This is a FT remote position. The desired candidate will live in the Greater St. Louis area and be able to work in the office as needed for training and collaboration days.
- Source & recruit high quality candidates to fill warehouse openings within determined hot spot locations
- Assist other locations as assigned
- Review resumes and determine applicant qualifications for positions
- Have knowledge of job openings, pay ranges, benefits, hours
- Proactively sell Bunzl as a potential employer to prospective candidates
- Conduct telephone pre-screening interviews of candidates and set up onsite interviews
- Organize virtual hiring events
- Process post-offer drug screenings & background checks
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with technical schools, colleges, military sources, community based and diversity organizations to find and attract applicants
- Ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including AAP, ADA, and OFCCP; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences in all phases of recruitment process
- Support the Bunzl AAP and diversity initiatives and objectives
- Maintain accurate and current applicant database. Utilize the reporting feature to monitor open opportunities and candidate status reports
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Internet candidate data mining
- Savvy with social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills – specifically Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Proven success maintaining confidentiality
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and keep up with high volume activity
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to travel as needed
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.