This role begins in 2022 but we are interviewing NOW! Apply today to beat the rush and start learning how you can grow your best self with us. #CHR2022
As a Customer Account Specialist, you play a critical role in executing business for our customers. You’ll build relationships with customers and partner with internal teams to ensure customers’ needs are met. You will leverage our proven processes and innovative technology platform to manage shipments and solve challenging problems for our customers. This role provides an excellent opportunity to start your career at C.H. Robinson, with opportunities to grow in Operations, Sales, and Account Management.
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
Our hybrid work model of 3-4 days/week in office and 1-2 days/week remote gives you the flexibility and choice so you can create a career that enhances your life.
- Build and develop relationships with customers to ensure continued partnership
- Communicate shipment updates proactively and accurately ensuring a customer centric approach
- Analyze customer inquiries and provide quality and timely insights and updates to your customers
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Respond to customers with a sense of urgency to provide an excellent customer experience
- Leverage C.H. Robinson’s global technology platform, Navisphere, to generate reports, analyze load data and exceed customer expectations
- Network internally with Account Management and Capacity teams
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous Customer Engagement Experience
- Ability to travel up to 5% (domestically)
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and problem solving
- Demonstrated negotiation, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
- Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
- Prescription drug coverage
- Enhanced Fertility benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid and floating holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Charitable Giving Match Program
- 401(k) with 6% company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Dig in to our full list of benefits on OUR CULTURE page.