The Credit Analyst will support the management team with day to day operations. The successful candidate will possess exceptional organizational and time management skills and will play a key role in the set-up of new credit and extensions of credit through research and analysis of financial documents.
At CalPortland, we’re proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package that provides health and financial support to our most important resources: our employees. Your benefits are an important part of your overall compensation at CalPortland. That’s why we give you a wide range of benefits to choose from. All regular full-time employees may enroll in a variety of health and welfare plans including medical, dental, and vision plans. Other benefits include life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, and retirement program. The company also has a variety of voluntary benefits for employees to choose from.
- Provide general administrative support to the management team and credit department personnel
- Process credit applications and the filing of all related documents
- Process direct work jobs to receive preliminary lien notices, and provide related releases
- The validation and archiving of customer provided resale tax information
- Process purchase orders to support the payment of credit-related vendors
- Create and maintain customer master details to support credit and collection operations
- As the owner of the COD Credit portfolios, will be responsible for the timely collection and reconciliation of all balances posted to those accounts
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Incrementally serve as a back-up to other credit analysts, assisting with credit card payments, lien releases, lien matching, collection calls, and other tasks as assigned by Credit Management
- Processing and mailing of monthly statements
- The timely completion of special projects or other credit and collections related tasks as assigned by credit management
College degree preferred, but may consider years of work experience in lieu of degree
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Results-oriented, innovative and strives for continuous improvement
Conditions of Employment
Successful candidate must submit to post-offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol screen, and background check. Some positions require FMCSA regulated on-going drug and alcohol testing.