The Talent Development Specialist plans, develops, implements, and administers development programs to support employee’s performance and development. Reporting to the Division Director, Human Resources, the Talent Development Specialist will consult with managers on team effectiveness, culture, leadership, and professional development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Partner with managers to assess, plan, design, and deliver training solutions and leverage tools to enhance the effectiveness of employees’ performance & development. Create instructional design process with appropriate delivery methods and post-training evaluations.
- Assist in the implementation of talent development programs, strategies, and priorities to cultivate talent including succession planning and high potential development.
- Develop testing and evaluation for all programs. Develop alternative training methods if expected outcomes not met. Evaluate modes of to optimize training effectiveness, training costs, etc.
- Supports administration of our Learning Management System (LMS), including enrolling users, assigning curriculum and courses, and reporting.
- Serve as project coordinator for all projects supporting employees’ and organizational development and strategic planning.
- Develop career paths for all CIT sites in alignment with organizational goals and long-term strategy.
- Continuously seek new approaches and processes to improve the efficiency of development solutions.
- Other duties as may be assigned.