Built on Willis Carrier’s invention of modern air conditioning in 1902, Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, more innovative, sustainable and high-performance buildings. We constantly build upon our history of proven innovation with new products and services that improve global comfort and efficiency. Today, Carrier needs your talent to build upon this legacy and create solutions that matter for people and our planet!
Carrier is looking for Spelman students with demonstrated leadership ability and strong academic performance to join our summer intern program! These internship opportunities are available in a variety of areas within our business divisions and locations. These internships can allow you to join one of the largest companies in the world with market-leading products that are everywhere on earth. The program builds upon formal education with amazing experiences in a culture that values ethics, the environment, and financial performance. You will build solid analytical and communication skills while acquiring a greater appreciation for teamwork and leadership. Our internship opportunities are perfect for highly motivated college students who demonstrate leadership ability, academic excellence and prepares them for a successful career progression. Potential participants must be proven team players who possess excellent technical competence, initiative and demonstrate enthusiasm for learning.
Opportunities available in the following fields/roles:
- Human Resources
- Business Development
- Supply Chain
- Client / Professional Services
- Compliance / Analyst
- Applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Excellent analytical and communication skills – Leadership in extracurricular activities and organizations
- Self – driven and proactive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player and willing to collaborate with others
- COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employees
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a business discipline or similar background.
- GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.0
- Relevant coursework or previous internships a plus
- Preference will be given to Spelman students in partnership with their career center