About this Job
CCS Fundraising is an international strategic fundraising firm that partners with nonprofits for transformational change. For seven decades, CCS has empowered many of the world’s greatest organizations across sectors to advance some of the most important causes in history. We plan, manage, and implement programs and initiatives that achieve fundraising goals and mission impact.
Our people are our greatest strength. The collective sum of the individual experiences, backgrounds, knowledge, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation of excellence.
Whether it’s in one of our regional offices or on the ground with our clients, you will have direct access to leaders in the field, expanding your opportunities to learn and build your network for future success. We invest in the training, tools, and support necessary for growth throughout your career and encourage peer collaboration in a lively and engaging environment.
Outstanding candidates bring a diverse background, an interest in philanthropy, and ambition to succeed in a rewarding career. The ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated and passionate individual who possesses fundraising experience or transferable skills in consulting, communications, marketing, and strategic planning.
We are looking for a dedicated professional who can:
· Successfully lead and manage projects from inception to conclusion
· Apply critical and strategic thinking to quickly identify the crux of a problem, question, or issue
· Communicate clearly, concisely, and logically both verbally and in writing and is comfortable articulating strategies with a variety of audiences
· Adopt an approach to any given situation and remain open minded to new ideas
· Thrive in a mission-oriented environment and is motivated by the idea of working across philanthropic sectors
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills
- Keen business sense demonstrated in either a professional or academic environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff, volunteers, donors, and prospective donors
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Great storytelling skills and strong public speaking skills
- Professional demeanor
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to temporarily relocate for regional assignments may be required
Projects may include:
- Developing work plans and materials for campaign planning studies and development assessments
- Conducting analysis of our clients through review of fundraising performance and interviews with organization’s executives, volunteer leaders, and donors
- Preparing fundraising campaign materials, including strategic plans, operating materials, case statements, and major gift proposals
- Conducting in-depth prospect research
- Crafting individual cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies
- Write and deliver high-impact presentations and materials
CCS offers competitive benefits, a dynamic training program, resources, career advancement, mentoring, and networking opportunities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage a diverse pool of candidates to apply.
About CCS Fundraising
CCS is a Strategic Fundraising Firm. We partner with nonprofits for transformational change.
CCS is one of the most comprehensive and widely recommended fundraising consulting and management firms in the world. Established in 1947, CCS designs and implements significant fundraising campaigns and programs for institutions across the country throughout the nonprofit sector, including the American Red Cross, Feeding America, and Kiwanis International, among hundreds of others. This geographic and sector breadth of experience allows us a unique perspective unparalleled in the industry. CCS serves over 550 organizations each year and supports fundraising goals in excess of $10 billion.