he graduate intern will manage impactful and high level projects related to one of the Human Resources areas below:
Diversity & Inclusion
- The D&I team’s core initiatives are to foster a diverse workforce, advance D&I in the communities we serve, support the growth and representation of diverse vendors and suppliers, support our healthcare providers and partners in enhancing their awareness and cultural competency in serving diverse populations, and oversee our Employee Inclusion Groups.
HR Compliance/Employee Relations
- The HR Compliance/Employee Relations team oversees policies and procedures related to work practices and HR laws and regulations while providing support across the enterprise related to incoming candidates, on-boarding processes, performance management, employee workplace concerns, labor laws and HR audits.
HR Business Partners
- Serve as the operational and strategic partner to all of the business areas within the organization and delivers all HR strategic programs; including upskilling employees, optimizing organizational performance, enhancing engagement and culture and driving and supporting organizational growth and workforce planning
This team focuses on infrastructure and system support for employees and provides quality, operational excellence, data analytics, data health and governance, process improvement and HR system optimization to meet the HR people and systems needs of the enterprise. This team includes:
- Data Management, Ask HR, the frontline team that assists employees with HR needs, Absence Management that administers leaves and disability claims, Disability Accommodation, and the HR Ops Solutions Team
HR Strategy & Data Analytics/Reporting
- Oversees all HR strategic projects, change management, annual planning and goals, HR budgeting, and HR meetings, people analytics and insights
Talent Attraction (TA)
- In partnership with hiring leaders, the TA team’s mission is to attract top quality across the enterprise through talent advisory, employer branding, sourcing and overseeing the technology and processes for the team to recruit successfully and efficiently
- The team focuses on driving an enterprise-wide culture of continuous learning and development by providing tools, content and resources for individual contributors to senior leadership. The projects could be related to Learning & Development Organizational Development, On-Boarding, E-learnings and Centene University, Internal Marketing, Leadership Development Programs or Emerging Talent.
Learnabout various processes and functions within the Managed Care industry and develop professionally by contributing to projects that support the business.
Bachelor’s degree. Must be enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited university or college in a field related to the hiring department through the internship period.