ISA Job Description
Inside Sales Associate:
Found It gives you the opportunity to get in at the GROUND LEVEL of a real estate tech start-up opportunity. The concierge-level service starts with you responding to our incoming buyer and seller leads and setting up an appointment with one of our Real Estate Agents, Loan Officers, or Insurance Agents depending on the stage of the client’s home buying process and following up with them until they purchase a home. Our incredible sales team of Inside Sales Associates have the ability to grow within the Found It Ecosystem in 3 different directions:
- Leadership Opportunities within the Concierge-Level Sales Team
- Into a Real Estate Career on our Found It Homes Team
- Into a Mortgage Career as a Loan Originator on our Found It Loans Team
This opportunity provides you with the ability to earn a base salary as well as commission. The role requires a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone through calls and text. We pride ourselves on being a Top Workplace focused on creating a culture you can be proud of.
The inside sales agent serves as a hybrid of roles:
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone. We provide any coaching needed to get there!
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and dedicated to systems.
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
- Must have a desire to dream and think BIG.
- Must understand the value of relationships and focus on making connections.
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience
- Mange the customer experience through serving as a concierge and homeownership coach for potential home buyers and sellers, as well as clients needing to get pre-approved. This involves a number of phone calls, emails, and text messages daily.
- 70-80% of the job entails conversations with potential clients
- NO Real Estate experience needed
- Must fit into winning culture
- Confidence on the phone
- Hard Working
Salary (Hourly): $40,000 / year plus commission OTE of $65,000