Are you looking for job to showcase your excellent social media or influencer skill set? Do you thrive in fast paced, competitive environments? Would you enjoy the reward of commissions/bonuses for your performance? If you said yes, please consider this great opportunity with City Wide Franchise!
The Business Development Influencer will help build business opportunities by setting high quality appointments for franchise owner sales team. This includes creating social media campaigns, prospecting and cold calling into businesses for our Franchisees in various markets across the nation. In addition, this position will be responsible for researching and making outbound calls, emails, and social media posts to prospects in the facility maintenance industry to sell solutions from our product portfolio (janitorial and non-janitorial).
If you are looking for a great company culture with opportunities to advance your career, consider this position with City Wide!
- Find and research businesses in the local Franchisee’s market that would benefit from City Wide’s services.
- Make 80 plus activities per day and schedule qualified appointments for the designated Franchisee’s Sales Executive team.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with franchise owners and resolve issues as needed; conduct weekly activities call.
- Maintain Call and Email Quality expectations.
- Manage and update the CRM database. This includes scheduled calls, updating records, and submitting notes from each call, email contact and all appointments set.
- Achieve or exceed sales metrics and expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED; some college experience and/or degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years outbound sales prospecting experience (B2B preferred)
- Experience prospecting in a high-volume sales environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics, or other CRM platforms preferred
- Highly organized and results-driven with a demonstrated ability to meet performance goals
- Excellent communication skills