We are seeking a talented Finance Intern to work closely with our Finance Gross Margin (GM) and Operational Expense (OpEx) team. The intern will be responsible for managing and executing various projects within the Finance space while being exposed to various financial modeling and reporting tools.
- Our Spring Internship Program takes place January 10-May 6, 2022.
What You Can Look Forward to
- In partnership with the Finance GM and OpEx teams Senior Financial Analyst and Directors the Finance Intern will learn/assist with forecasting revenue and expenses across multiple products.
- Gain experience with various forecasting/Database systems, including OneStream, PowerBI, and Advanced Excel functions.
- Assist with developing and refining financial models to better forecasts.
- Assist with improving financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Assist with completion of month-end financial packages to distribute to senior leaders.
- Gain experience implementing and improving current forecasting techniques/processes.
- Assist with additional tasks as directed by senior staff members.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 3 years undergraduate degree completed at college/university or equivalent experience, particularly in the areas of Finance and Accounting.
- Must present strong understanding and knowledge of the finance community to include forecasting and budgeting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team demonstrated through involvement with student organizations, community involvement, work experience, or other activities.