WHO WE ARE:
As a Public Benefit Corporation, Sensical is committed to creating a world free of digital, economic, cultural, or cognitive barriers. Backed by Common Sense Networks, Sensical is a new streaming service for kids offering thousands of entertaining, age-appropriate videos featuring characters and creators that children love. The ad-supported service features content for three distinct age groups — ages 2-4 (Preschool), 5-7 (Little Kids), and 8-10 (Big Kids) — all screened by experts and filtered through a rigorous, proprietary rubric based on the most comprehensive child development research available. Grounded in science, our topic-driven, 50+ channel service is certified by the kidSAFE ® Seal Program and offers families an algorithm-free, worry-free OTT destination via an array of streaming devices, smart TV manufacturers, and mobile devices.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a self-starter with a skill for creative problem-solving, who takes initiative and is extremely resourceful. You are detail-oriented and organized, someone who can keep track of things for your team. You enjoy multitasking and can juggle many things at once without letting anything fall by the wayside. You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Complete daily administrative duties for the Growth, Distribution and Marketing teams, including scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, gathering receipts, and submitting invoices.
- Support team leaders by providing materials needed for presentations and meetings related to Sales and Distribution.
- Research and gather information on industry data and trends to inform Sensical product offerings.
- Communicate continually with the graphic design team and ensure that projects are completed as needed and that edits are implemented as soon as received from supervisors.
- Coordinating the needs of / troubleshooting with various teams on multiple projects at a time.
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring of candidates.
- Onboard new employees and ensure that their transition to Sensical is as seamless as possible.
- Directly report to the Chief Growth Officer with roles and responsibilities of an executive assistant
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE ON YOUR RESUME:
- Experience as an administrative assistant and/or coordinator.
- Knowledgeable about current trends in streaming media.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization, and work collaboratively to execute tasks.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to join one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in kids’ media.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company in the fastest growing segment of media.
- The ability to work for a purpose-built company making a difference in the lives of kids and families.
- The opportunity to grow your skillset alongside other talented and friendly professionals.
- A culture that values belonging, exploration, creativity, vitality, and community.
$15 per hour.
Common Sense Networks values the diversity of its employees and is an equal opportunity employer.