Who We Are:
We are Content Cucumber. We write blogs that inform, entertain, and inspire.
Our content services are used by businesses across many industries, from podcast marketing agencies to cannabis dispensaries to e-commerce stores. These companies are paired with their very own dedicated Content Cucumber writer, who works to help bring creative ideas to life.
We are a quickly growing startup and are very excited to be adding new talent to our team. Our mission is to make the internet a better place.
Who We’re Looking For:
Our writers are insightful, self-motivated individuals with a strong ability to put themselves into the shoes of multiple clients. On any given day, you may be writing from the perspective of an app developer, a SaaS company, a financial advisor, etc. Needless to say, research skills and a passion for learning are musts.
What Will This Job Entail?
Content Cucumber writers work remotely and set their own schedules. Most work for several clients in a variety of industries, which means learning and research are an important part of the job. You will be assisting Content Cucumber writers in producing and editing content for clients and leads.
In most cases, your topics will be provided for you by the client or writer you are assisting. The client may also include useful resources such as links to some information you will find helpful.
Writing interns typically have at least 1200 words due each business day, and assignments are always given a minimum of 1 business day in advance.
Is This Job For You?
Our ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- A strong command of grammar and the ability to write in clear, interesting, and varied sentence structures.
- Consistency: this remote position requires self-discipline and a sense of responsibility.
- Research skills and enthusiasm for learning.
- Communication skills to facilitate clarity between the writer, the editor, and the client.
- Good at taking, giving, and acting on constructive criticism.
- Pay is $9 per 400-word articles or $12 per hour (whichever is higher). You’ll be paid weekly on Fridays.
- This is a part-time spring internship.
- Schedule is flexible for independent work and agreed upon for meetings.