Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist in creation and distribution of marketing materials.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data.
- Prepare presentations in MS Powerpoint.
- Assist with trade show booths at industry events.
- Utilize CRM to record contacts and notes.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales online and printed materials.
Kansas City, Kansas
The qualified candidate will be a junior in the fall of 2022 with a degree focus in Animal Science, Ag Business/Econ, Marketing, General Agriculture or related field.
Internship timeline: This internship is for Summer 2022 (mid to late May through early to mid August)
An Equal Opportunity Employer