This internship can be based remotely, and is targeted to start in January 2022. The internship will be part time throughout the spring semester. The specific working hours/schedule is flexible based on student class schedule, but the target amount of hours worked is 20/week. The internship will continue on a full time basis in the summer months.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assistance and reporting across the talent management lifecycle, including goal setting, individual development plans, talent reviews, mid-year reviews and annual performance reviews
- Onboarding and offboarding projects
- Employee listening strategy projects including assistance with the implementation of new vendor platform, employee engagement survey, pulse surveys, action planning, etc.
- Examine how we can leverage the ExitRight exit survey tool more effectively
- Create resources and tools to assist people leaders to effectively lead their people
- Assistance with frontline performance strategy, resources, tools
- Other duties and projects to be determined
Kansas City, Kansas
Educational Requirements: Masters level student with degree focus in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field
Desired Degree Focus: Human Resources, Organizational Development
An Equal Opportunity Employer