Dimensional Fund Advisors is seeking undergrad or graduate level students actively pursuing a degree to join our 2022 summer internship program. This ten-week program will expose interns to the day-to-day activities of the Marketing group.
The Marketing department enables sales by offering compelling answers to the question “Why Dimensional?” Marketing partners with sales groups, investment teams, and executive leadership within Dimensional to help develop, refine, package, and spread Dimensional’s message and philosophy around the world. Our teams, which include Channel Marketing, Creative, Operations and Production, and Corporate Communications, collaborate across the firm to communicate Dimensional’s unique offering to clients and advance its position in the marketplace.
The internship will provide the opportunity to learn how the team conveys Dimensional in an accurate, compelling and differentiated manner by applying a deep knowledge of Dimensional’s capabilities, an understanding of specific client needs, and an awareness of competitors to all marketing initiatives.
While working closely with the sales and marketing teams, interns will work on various marketing and research projects. Interns will also complete a designated project under the supervision of the Marketing Manager and present to the group at the end of the internship.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2; pursuing an undergraduate or specialized masters degree with an expected graduation date of December 2022 – June 2023
- Interest in financial markets
- Excellent quantitative problem-solving and analytic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated, and able to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-starter who is capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) with the ability to learn programs as needed
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship
Dimensional offers a variety of programs to help take care of you, your family, and your career, including comprehensive benefits, educational initiatives, and special celebrations of our history, culture, and growth.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees during COVID-19, the majority of Dimensional’s employees are currently working remotely. Firm leadership evaluates the situation on an ongoing basis as to when employees could return to our corporate offices.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.