About our EA Digital Team
Specializing in services such as risk advisory, technology risk and digital transformation, EisnerAmper Digital employees aren’t just passionate about technology, but we see it as our driving force for innovation and forward thinking. We’re committed to serving as advocates to our clients, enabling them to navigate, transform, secure and maintain processes, controls and digital solutions they need to reach their unique goals. Whether it’s complying with a new regulatory requirement or automating controls within a process, providing peace of mind for those “what’s next” moments is our mantra and unique promise to clients.
EisnerAmper Digital employees are encouraged to think like an owner when supporting clients. Through this entrepreneurial and business-first mindset, we’re pushed to take a step outside of our comfort zones and deliver solutions that both create a lasting business impact for our clients and allow us to grow as professionals.
Our core values of trust, integrity and accountability allow us to act as strategic innovators. Because when we build trust with each other, we can bring new ideas to the table and execute them without fear of failure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participate in departmental or functional area risk assessments across a variety of industries.
- Obtain an understating of and assist with documenting the internal control environment, including the IT environment, by performing walkthroughs of various processes.
- Perform testing of controls, including entity level controls, process/activity level controls, and general computing controls (e.g., information security, program development, program change, computer operations, business continuity planning), to confirm control objectives are being met.
- Prepare quality and timely workpapers supporting the results of control-related testing and analysis.
- Assist with the identification and communication of control issues, verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate and apply multi-tasking skills, teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Increases and applies knowledge of internal controls and the internal control environment to future clients.
We’re looking for someone who has:
We are currently looking for entry-level professionals to join the EisnerAmper Digital team for a start date of Summer or Fall 2024.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Strong academic track record (Minimum GPA: 3.0)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 0-2 years recent public accounting experience
- Final Graduation of December 2023 through September 2024
- Relevant work experience (i.e., internships, volunteer/paid work experiences, school jobs)
- Strong MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Great communication, leadership, and analytical skills
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our full-time positions also offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.