The very core of Encore is our creative and skilled team members. We’re passionate about Events that Transform, and we have the resources and experience to make them unforgettable.
As the leading global event production company, we’re passionate about Events that Transform, and we have the resources and experience to make them unforgettable. Recently we have aligned our portfolio of companies under a new master brand and assumed the name Encore. With a global footprint reaching more than 20 countries, we have experienced tremendous growth in recent years, extending the solutions we provide customers to create in-person, virtual and hybrid event experiences.
As we continue to grow, Encore is seeking candidates that could join our 2022 National College Leadership Program, scheduled to start July 2022. Upon successful completion of the 5-month Manager in Training program, designed with a mix of hands-on, instructor-led, and on-demand course training, individuals will be prepared for immediate placement into an operations or sales role within our nationwide network of 2100 leading venues including sports and entertainment venues, casinos, hotels, resorts, and convention centers.
We value the infusion of energy and fresh perspectives brought by recent graduates. If you will be graduating between May 2021 and May 2022, this MIT program could be a great opportunity for you.
Discover a place where you’re empowered to learn and grow, building a career that’s packed with development opportunities, mobility, rewards and a unique culture. That’s our focus on you. At Encore, you’ll join a team that delivers innovative event solutions that can vary from small meetings, virtual and hybrid events, full-service production, event experiences and global multi-media conference events with thousands of attendees. Here, you’ll have everything you need – including our full support – to take your skills to the next level and define your future.
Qualified candidates must possess the following background:
- 4-year college graduate with a BA/BS degree required; preference for Hospitality, Business/Management, Communications, Event Management, Theater or related field.
- At least 1 year professional work experience or a combination of employment/internships. Prior experience in management, operations, technology and/or hospitality is a plus.
- Strong interest in a management career with the opportunity for advancement and promotion.
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Effective leadership abilities and customer satisfaction focus.
- Technical aptitude demonstrated through interest and exposure to new technology.
- Ability to work at a hotel location within major metro markets.
- Willingness to relocate within the US.
- Rotations through both the Operation and Sales functions
- Hands-on learning in venues alongside our field leaders
- Instructor-led training conducted at the corporate office in Chicago, IL
- Flexibility to relocate during training and for full-time placement
Certifications through online courses from the following ENCORE University Academies – Leadership, Technical, Operations, Sales and Service.
· Ensure Accountability
· Manages Ambiguity
· Decision Quality
· Drives Quality Results
· Builds Networks
· Communicates Effectively
· Instills Trust
· Plans and Aligns
· Builds Effective Teams
Encore offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including health insurance and participation in a 401K plan. Candidates will receive a base salary during the training program and have the ability to earn a base salary + bonus incentive upon placement as an Operations Manager, Director of Events or Venue Sales Manager (placement will occur immediately upon completion of the training). Most importantly, we empower team members to make significant contributions to our business while developing their careers.
Locations: Encore provides service in over 2100 locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Europe. We are currently recruiting interested candidates to start in the following locations with the flexibility to relocate within Encore:
DC Metro Area
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform criminal background screening and pre-employment substance abuse testing.