Farmers Insurance Protégé Agency Producer Program
The Protégé Agency Producer Program provides individuals seeking an entrepreneurial opportunity with access to a 12-month development program that will provide an opportunity to forge a career path by using the skills that you have to develop in a growing field, and to eventually become a business owner as an agent with Farmers Insurance. You will work for a mentor agency owner and have access to resources that can help you establish skill sets for future excellence, while learning the business and benefiting from a nationally recognized brand.
· This opportunity is designed for individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset.
· The desire to build and grow your own business
· A motivated self-starter
· The ability to effectively and efficiently manage customers requests
· The ability to learn and listen while growing to inspire others
· Gain knowledge as a potential business owner and lead by example
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
· New business sales
· Creative ways to find new markets
· Outside sales
· Make sales calls to fresh leads and within our book of business.
· Sell/Cross Sell Auto, Home, Life, Business, Recreational, and other Specialty insurance products.
· Networking within the community.
· Assisting with servicing existing client base.
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· A marketing mindset for generating new prospects.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Be proficient in all major computer software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet)
· Sales/leadership experience
· Consistent work history