The Billing Operations Team oversees and ensures the accurate billing of our clients. Our efforts assist all of the companies we support globally and all of the products we offer. As a Billing Operations Associate you will develop an understanding of our broader Revenue Operations Group and help service a host of internal clients: Client Service, Portfolio Management Group (PMG), Legal and Compliance (LCD), and Audit, to name a few. Our group also works with our domestic and international custodians. In this role, you will develop unique perspective of how Corporate Finance helps service and protect our clients and the Firm. You will report directly to your Team Leader who will aid in your training, development and career progression.
- Develop your auditing techniques, risk awareness, operational adherence and documentation management
- Assist Client Services and provide updates on contracts and billing methods
- Coordinate with PMG to ensure accurate processing and recording of management fees
- Navigate and audit portfolio accounting, CRM and billing software to ensure accuracy and client contracts
- Help with technology programs and software updates to help the firm scale for growth
- Strong performers earn additional opportunities based on performance, attitude, and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Have shown proficiency in excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Demonstrate personal ownership over your career and daily work
- Manage complexity and coordinate across several departments under strict timelines
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- U.S. candidates must be fully vaccinated as defined by the medical community against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination by date of hire.
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER