Our focus in MS&S is our dedication to the customer, listening and making decisions driven by the customer’s demand for quality services and products! We strive to gain & retain satisfied and loyal customers. We are vital to Ford Motor Company’s success as we are the eyes, ears and voices of the customer for the Company. We deliver the right products at the right time to meet consumer needs and demands.
Ford Customer Service Division (FCSD) Parts, Supply & Logistics Internship Program
FCSD Parts Supply and Logistics (PS&L) is an organization within the Marketing Sales & Service which procures, warehouses, and ships service parts to our dealers and distribution channels. Our PS&L intern program is crafted to bring high potential talent into the company for work on critical projects in the functional areas of: Distribution Operations, Supply Chain Management & Inventory Planning, Strategy & Business Planning, Purchasing, Parts Analysis & Quality and Transportation & Engineering Services.
During your internship, our goal is to get to know you as a potential employee, as well as a customer, evaluate your skills, and enable you to generate results that will help us propel our business.
- At least Sophomore-level status, Junior-level preferred, pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with a preferred concentration in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering or Packaging Engineering
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or better
- Valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Must be available for full-time employment by September 2023 (September 2024 for Sophomore-level candidates)
- Passion for the automotive industry
- Desire to be part of the ONE Ford team
- Diverse perspectives
- Creative mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities
- Customer first mind-set
These positions are located in Southeast Michigan.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford’s salary and benefits, please visit: