Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit that works together within a company culture of shared mission.
The Cost Analyst will have an in-depth knowledge of cost analysis on manufacturing expenses (including Labor, PPE, Manufacturing Overhead) for variances and identify cost drivers/elements for KPI tracking and improvement opportunity.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop budget by the department for spending control based on volume forecast and review PR/PO with consumption usage.
- Coordinate, review and assist in analyzing production report information for establishment of setup time, run speed and associated wastes for equipment and processes for cost system and quote system updates
- Maintain various quoting/costing systems including updates of machine hour rates, billing of materials, machine routings, and raw material costs
- Prepare monthly financial reporting to the leadership team and provide information with cost variance analysis vs target.
- Track KPI performance of operation and campus.
- Work with the operation team to realize cost improvement targets and give suggestions.
- Supervise and coordinate functions within the cost management department.
- Prepare ad hoc report.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Education and Ideal Work Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or relevant field.
- Between 3 – 5 years of proven experience as a cost management financial analyst in a corporate or manufacturing environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask, with the ability to clearly communicate with all levels of staff and departments daily.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bilingual (Mandarin) desired.
- Aptitude to succeed in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Computer skills using standard business software, SAP, and MS Office programs.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.