Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii), is a world leading professional design and manufacturing service provider of communication network equipment, cloud service equipment, precision tools and industrial robots. FII provides customers with intelligent manufacturing services for new forms of electronic equipment products centered on the industrial Internet platform.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple moderate to highly complex Manufacturing/Operational projects with minimal direction. Individuals in this position will provide project management and necessary technical direction to assure successful and timely implementation of projects. This role will require interfacing with factories located in China & Taiwan, which will require communication in both English and Mandarin.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Work closely with all levels of the organization to ensure that best practices and continuous improvement is exceeded, as well as proper scoping, planning, execution and delivery of assigned projects.
· Become a leader in helping to work on the biggest issues and challenges within the business.
· Managing product life cycles (includes NPI/EOL/EOS) to ensure an ongoing and strategic program.
· RFQ Quotation support.
· Work with Sr. Leadership, customers, vendors and all internal stakeholders to drive change and lead efforts to boost effectiveness of project management.
· Drive development and deployment of assigned project structure and processes within operations.
· Support refinement and deployment of project management structure and tools.
· Support development and roll out of project management training. Become a subject matter expert in PM with the ability to train and coach others.
· Assess, plan, execute, and close multiple projects while meeting objectives.
· Drive design of project to meet customer driven design guides and fulfill cost, timing, reliability, and high-volume manufacturing requirements.
· Concurrently, manage 2-4 projects depending on scope and scale.
· Project management ability to assess, plan, manage, and deliver projects of various size and scale.
· Other Duties as Assigned.
Education Requirements and Ideal Experience Includes:
· B.S in Engineering, Business, or other technical field and a minimum of 3 years of successful experience with proven record of sustainable results.
· PMP Certification preferred.
· Automotive experience is required. Able to work with customer’s automotive team (Experienced in: APQP, PPAP, VDA6.3, IATF16949, AIAG)
· Ideally 3+ years of project management experience within manufacturing environments
· Ideally has engineering or technical experience, within manufacturing preferred but not required.
· Ideally experience in a lean or CI role facilitating events. Basic to intermediate lean skills preferred with ability to expand and grow capability.
· Strong problem solving and process troubleshooting capability. (RCCM, 8D, DMAIC, etc)
· Willing to learn SMT & PCBA manufacturing process, control methods and ISO standards. Willing to learn Automotive mindsets, core tools, AIAG standards.
· Project planning and management skills. Ability to support multiple projects and balance priorities through planning, execution, and leadership.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, English & Mandarin.
· Strong coaching, facilitation and organizational skills.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.