Gardner Capital is seeking a well-qualified Digital Ads and Public Relations Intern to support our CEO and Chief of Staff. Gardner Capital is an Affordable Housing and Solar developer, investor and tax credit syndicator with a nationwide presence. The Intern will assist our executive team and PR firm in media, social, community and influencer relations.
The position is a part-time, paid internship requiring on average 16 hours per week.
· Create press releases
· Create and curate engaging content
· Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging
· Perform research and market analysis activities
· Collaborate with executive team and 3rd party consultants
· Complete other media-related projects as assigned
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
· Ability to multi-task efficiently
· Self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
· Efficiency at MS Office
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Digital or other related degrees. Prefer junior or senior class level.
· GPA of 3.0 or higher