Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC (MDL) is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses. MDL specializes and performs Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) with a larger menu of testing available in the field of infectious disease. Our main theme of research is in the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, Mycology, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
MDL is looking to expand its sales force throughout the U.S. We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our sales team!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a large client base of existing customers for MDL and serve as a liaison between management and customers to resolve any customer issues.
· Grow client base revenues by presenting new test information, up selling and seeking out new sources of revenue from existing clients.
· Establish positive long-term client relations.
· Educate and train clients, research problems and coordinate solutions between the laboratory and client.
· Work closely with Senior Sales Executive and Regional Manager to identify client concerns and assist in the development and implementation of client retention strategies.
· Monitor, evaluate, and report level of client satisfaction and recommend appropriate corrective action as required.
· Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
· 1-3 years of successful laboratory customer service experience calling on physician offices.
· BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred.
· Confirmed ability to establish, maintain and retain loyal relationships while successfully managing service requirements of clients is critical for success in this position.
· Well developed multi-tasking and organizational skills are keys to success.
· Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability.
· Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions.
· Knowledge of laboratory testing and competing products.
· Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide.
· Competitive Salary & Commission Plan
· Company Car
· Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Short and Long Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
· Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
· Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
· 401(k) Plan
· Paid Vacation & Holiday
Visit us at http://www.mdlab.com.
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer