4Path is a division of Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (LLC). 4Path is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in anatomic pathology and state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic an infectious diseases. MDL specializes in and performs a large menu of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) testing. Our main theme of research extends to the field of Podiatry, Surgery Centers, Infectious Diseases
MDL is looking to expand its sales force throughout the U.S. We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our sales team.
As an Entry Level Sales Executive, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a client base of both hospital and physician customers for MDL.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives for a defined territory.
- Obtain new business and exceed annual territory sales budget each year by presenting new test information, up selling and seeking out new sources of revenues from clients.
- Develop and present personalized sales presentations to professional audiences (physicians, laboratory staff, clinics and group practices); demonstrate how MDL’s technical features and services could benefit the practice and help medical personnel provide quality patient care.
- Establish positive long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and territory management activities as required.
- Work closely with Regional Manager to develop assigned territory in line with company’s objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
- BS in science; MS/Ph.D. in life sciences preferred.
- Well-developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success.
- Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions.
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide.
- 1 to 3 years experience required.
- Competitive Salary & Commission Plan
- Company Car
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holiday