The Commercial Young Talent Program is a dynamic 12 months program that offer highly motivated young professionals the opportunity of real work experiences supporting various specialized commercial teams at GenScript. Participants will develop critical leadership and technical skills through rotational assignments at key commercial functions, in-depth training and ongoing coaching and feedback. Positions will be available at the following departments:
– Technical Support
– Commercial Excellence Center
The length of time in each rotation will be 3 months. The program is highly flexible as candidates can apply to rotations (the 1st rotation will be assigned) based on development needs, performance and business requirements. After completing all rotations, trainee will have the opportunity to secure a permanent full-time position in commercial department.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree (received between May 2019 and December 2020) in life sciences disciplines
• A GPA of 3.0 or better is preferred
• Demonstrated leadership experience through extra-curricular activities, employment and/or internship is required
• Ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, intellectual curiosity and a dedicated approach to achieving succes