Are you ready to spend your summer as a part of something special? Imagine being with a company whose reputation for excellence paves the way for endless success. At Genuine Parts Company (GPC), people build long-lasting, highly satisfying careers and make a real difference in the community.
Our 11-week summer internship program will be in person in Atlanta (some remote work days available) and run from May 23, 2022 – August 6, 2022.
Your main project will be to help develop content for the 2021-2022 Sustainability Report. This may require for you to collect, scrub, and organize sustainability data, interview subject matter experts across the company, and develop presentations to communicate sustainability-related data.
Related degrees: Environmental or Sustainability studies, or related field.
What you’ll need:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in one of the related degrees OR have an interest in any of the areas described above
- Proficient in Excel, reporting and working with data will be helpful for most roles
- Ability to present ideas creatively via PowerPoint or other visual aides
- Will be a rising junior or senior at the start of the internship
What’s in it for you:
- Participate in biweekly Lunch and Learn events with company leaders
- Attend a Braves game and volunteer time with fellow interns
- Explore the history of the company through a multi-day orientation, complete with a tour of the Atlanta Distribution Center
- Present your summer project to fellow interns and GPC executives