The purpose of this role is to provide an opportunity for students planning to begin a career in the real estate industry. University students will gain practical experience in all phases of on-site residential property management. The internship is a rotational program where interns learn and perform critical job duties of various site-level positions.
- Become familiar with Company applications and operational techniques through completing required in-house training programs.
- Work with the on-site team to get a sense of their duties and responsibilities in an effort to gain knowledge of day to day processes, procedures, etc.
- Work closely with team in the creation of specific information that leverages internal systems and performance data for the benefit of internal or external clients.
- May work closely with senior team members to complete various, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis as assigned or as necessary.
- May work on special projects that require building relationships and partnering with other groups to reach goals.
- May work with and contribute to outreach and promotion efforts utilizing website and social media outlets.
- May create documentation outlining processes, procedures, programs, testing/review results, etc.
- May conduct research on and prepare an assessment of a conceptual idea within the department.