Why Hamlyn Williams?
We place talent that makes a difference. Our brands span across Financial Services, Life Sciences, Technology Recruitment. Founded in London in 2011, we have continued to expand globally and now have offices in New York, Dallas, San Diego, London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
Are you looking for a career where you can have unlimited earnings and true career progression and growth potential? If you are driven, resilient, and money motivated – Hamlyn Williams has the career for you! Join us on our journey – where we are actively reinvesting in our people and striving every day to make HW the best place to work.
Due to exceptional growth and expansion, Hamlyn Williams is looking for entry level Sales focused Recruitment Consultants to join our San Diego, Dallas, and New York City offices. We are targeting a January 2022 start date (but can be flexible)!
This position will be fast-paced and challenging but that’s why we provide you all the necessary training you would need. It has a strong sales component to it but what better way to build up a strong network and financial career than sales recruitment in Financial Services, Life Sciences, and Technology markets!
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission (large earning potential)
- Measurable career growth with two clear pathways, either in management or as a senior biller with clearly defined job descriptions for all levels
- 40 hour work week with early leave on Fridays!
- Unlimited PTO days! As well as Christmas to New Years shut down and national holidays
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, 401k
- Regular happy hours, social events, and fun work challenges
- Incentive trips such as Barcelona, Croatia, and much more!
- Energetic, high performing start-up culture
- Ways to give back to the community (yes! we volunteer and raise money for charity)
Hamlyn Williams Consultant Overview:
- You will be a 360/Full Desk Recruiter, developing and maintaining relationships with clients and also sourcing and screening candidates
- Successful Hamlyn Williams consultants are entrepreneurial, great communicators, driven, competitive and are motivated by incentives, success and being the best!
- You will perform business development by targeting clients using sales techniques outlined in our learning & development program this includes calling into clients and prospective candidates, researching, networking, selling our firm, etc.
- You will work with clients consultatively to fill their internal hiring needs
- You will fully qualify and pre-screen candidates for the role based on the job brief you take from consulting your client and then sell your candidates to your client
What do we look for?
- An interest in Business Development/Sales with an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Excellent Communication skills
- Resilient, Persuasive, and a Positive Personality
- Coachability and willingness to learn (we have a structured training program!)
- The drive to be successful and grow in a career
Why work for Hamlyn Williams?
- Ability to work in one of our global offices: New York, London, San Diego, Cardiff, Hong Kong, Dallas, Shenzhen, Amsterdam, or Frankfurt
- A team that supports your career and gets involved in out-of-hours socializing
- Dynamic training program that will help you grow and succeed at each step of your career