Many organizations say they put their people first, but at Heartland, we really do. Our first guiding principle is that we are Human; we cultivate people to serve people. We are looking for the right person who can help us fulfill this responsibility to our people.
We are looking for a dynamic Human Resources Intern who can support every aspect of the integrated Human Resources, Safety & Training team. If you are looking for an opportunity to see all elements of a Human Resources team in a large and growing, organization, this is the opportunity for you. Furthermore, you will get to work with a wide variety of organizations across the country and participate in mergers and acquisitions. There is always something new and exciting happening at HeartLand.
The Human Resources Intern’s work will focus on three areas:
1. HRIS & Benefits Administration & Training
2. Recruiting & Talent Finding
3. Regulatory Compliance
4. Safety & Risk
5. HR Support of Operating Companies
This is a full-time, paid internship opportunity; furthermore a successful internship could turn into full-time work following the internship.
Who We Are:
We are a unique green-industry strategy which operates leading commercial landscape enterprise across Mid-America through purposeful acquisitions and robust organic growth. We deliver the ordinary in extraordinary ways, by operating our business with a shared vision of excellence. We acquire companies in attractive markets who share a common culture of excellence and success. At Heartland, we are:
· Human – we do love plants, but we cultivate people to serve people.
· Exceptional – our best efforts energize everything we do.
· Accountable – we own the outcomes in our relationships with each other and our clients.
· Respectful – we believe in the golden rule.
· Trusted – clients know they can count on us to keep their best interests at heart.
Learn more about us at: https://heartlandcompany.com/
Location & Benefits
HeartLand, LLC offers competitive hourly rates and an attractive work culture. HeartLand has a fantastic office space at the top of the downtown Kansas City skyline providing amazing views and with parking garage access. Our office is a short walk from all the bustling activity around the Power & Light District.