Henjes, Conner & Williams, PC is always seeking highly motivated entry-level staff accountants interested in a career in public accounting to join our team. This key professional position is open immediately and offers an excellent opportunity for leadership and career advancement for the right candidate.
· Preparation of individual, business, and fiduciary income tax returns
· Participate in audits of clients in a wide variety of industries
· Prepare tax projections and related planning documents
· Various projects as assigned to assist Partners and senior staff in helping our clients achieve their financial goals
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, masters in taxation, or law degree, CPA, or CPA candidate preferred.
· Ability to apply accounting principles to various business situations
· Knowledge of professional audit and accounting standards
· Passion for excellence and professional growth
· Outstanding attention to detail
· High moral and ethical standards
· Takes ownership and pride in their work
· Highly motivated self-starter
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
· Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, and computer skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Experience with CCH Prosystem fx or Axcess software applications a plus
Henjes, Conner & Williams, PC is a growing, local CPA firm located in Dakota Dunes, South Dakota seeking talented individuals interested in opportunities for a challenging, rewarding career. We provide tax, accounting, and consulting services to a variety of business and individual clients. We currently have an energized staff of forty people and have earned an excellent reputation for service and quality in our community. We are committed to providing outstanding service to our clients, opportunities to our personnel, and a friendly and professional work environment for staff. As a firm, we are committed to being contributing members of Siouxland, with a long-standing tradition of community involvement and civic responsibility.
With this position, the right candidate can expect to have above average flexibility with their schedule, and above industry standard PTO options. Staff are exposed to a wide variety of work at advanced levels compared to other Firms of our size.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit programs including health, life and disability insurance, 401(k) and profit-sharing plan, cafeteria plan, and paid vacation.