As a Recruiter, Associate 1, you will receive one-to-one training and mentoring so that you will soon be operating with the competencies to work autonomously as a Recruiter.
· Completes six month online and in-person training modules which include operations, systems, reporting.
· Forms and maintains a general understanding of the information technology practice area and industry terminology
· Builds an extensive candidate network in various professional disciplines through numerous sourcing techniques including social networking, internet postings and mining, networking, referrals, etc.
· Prescreens candidates to determine if they meet minimum and preferred qualifications
· Learns the “Art of Recruiting” and how to leverage different metrics including ICS 100, hit ratios
· Ensures that all communication is structured and tracked
· Works closely with Recruitment Manager, Learning and Development Manager and Regional Director
· Works towards becoming a ICS Certified Recruiter
- Competitive/performance-oriented individual who is driven to achieve goals.
- High-energy and always looking to improve.
- Self-starter that takes action without being instructed.
- Persistence and superb follow up.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience in a sales environment desired